New studios at Spode Works, what kind of spaces are needed?
ACAVA is looking to expand its studio provision at Spode Works in Stoke town centre by refurbishing some more of the historic factory spaces in partnership with Stoke-on-Trent City Council. These will include larger, ground floor spaces with easier access for materials and equipment that would suit ceramicists, makers and sculptors. ACAVA manages 43 other creative studios on the Spode Works site and four new spaces in Church Street, close to the town centre, that have been finished to a higher internal specification and would suit more established creative businesses, or group practices.
Please help us shape these new studios at Spode Works by completing a 3 minute survey.
For more information on existing studios please contact Liza Morshead, Membership Manager, email@example.com
tel: 020 8960 5015
- Open Studios 2018
- New studios at Spode Works, what kind of spaces are needed?
- ACAVA Church Street Studios: new studios available
- Open Studios
- Interfuse student exhibition
- Art Lunch with Chris Reader
- Artists’ Networking
- Acava Studios: Spode Works for Stoke as UK City of Culture 2021
- New film Re-Stoked, Stoke’s artistic revival
- Stoke-on-Trent Artist at Work, an exhibition by artist in residence Nicola Winstanley
- Nicola Winstanley’s residency and exhibition
- Dust Exhibition
- Spode Launch for Stoke Arts and Open Studios
- Open Day
Where we are