Open Studios 2018
It’s open season at ACAVA Studios: Spode Works! On the weekend of 6–7 October our resident artists will open their doors to visitors. The work of over 30 visual artists, including painters, sculptors, photographers, filmmakers, and video and installation artists, will be on view and the artists will be there to talk about it.
For details download the e-flyer for the event.
- Open Studios 2018
- New studios at Spode Works, what kind of spaces are needed?
- ACAVA Church Street Studios: new studios available
- Open Studios
- Interfuse student exhibition
- Art Lunch with Chris Reader
- Artists’ Networking
- Acava Studios: Spode Works for Stoke as UK City of Culture 2021
- New film Re-Stoked, Stoke’s artistic revival
- Stoke-on-Trent Artist at Work, an exhibition by artist in residence Nicola Winstanley
- Nicola Winstanley’s residency and exhibition
- Dust Exhibition
- Spode Launch for Stoke Arts and Open Studios
- Open Day
Where we are