A selection of studios welcome members of the public to come and see their work. Some studios will hold demonstrations and workshops for people to take part in.
The 43 studios at ACAVA Studios: Spode Works have been quickly taken up – now 90 per cent full – and are already making a valuable contribution to the development of Spode site into a cultural centre for creative industries, revitalising Stoke town. The studios are now home to painters, ceramicists, textile and web designers, all benefiting from being part of a shared community of interests in this historic site.
Interested in a studio? Visit www.acava.org/studios/available-studios
To visit ACAVA Studios: Spode Works, Elenora Street, Stoke-on-Trent ST4 1QQ – please report to security lodge on entry.
- Open Studios 2018
- New studios at Spode Works, what kind of spaces are needed?
- ACAVA Church Street Studios: new studios available
- Open Studios
- Interfuse student exhibition
- Art Lunch with Chris Reader
- Artists’ Networking
- Acava Studios: Spode Works for Stoke as UK City of Culture 2021
- New film Re-Stoked, Stoke’s artistic revival
- Stoke-on-Trent Artist at Work, an exhibition by artist in residence Nicola Winstanley
- Nicola Winstanley’s residency and exhibition
- Dust Exhibition
- Spode Launch for Stoke Arts and Open Studios
- Open Day
Where we are