Artists and creative practitioners and businesses are invited to take a look inside these great facilities and find out more about this amazing opportunity. Hear from artists currently occupying studios alongside the Artistic Director of ACAVA, Duncan Smith, outline the benefits of becoming a member of ACAVA and becoming part of this new venture.
The studios will form part the City Council’s ambitious vision to build a thriving creative community within the historic buildings of the former Spode site, including galleries, an exhibition space and other creative uses.
Studios will cost £7.75psf/annum, inclusive of rates, utilities and all other costs except electricity which will be metered.
There is an £8 monthly membership charge. All studios have WiFi and 24/7 access.
Open Day and studios viewing: Tuesday 17 May from 12.00 – 7.00pm
Guided tour: 5.30pm.
Spode Works, Elenora Street, Stoke on Trent ST4 1QQ (report to security lodge by Elenora Street entrance)
To apply for one of the studios you will need to join ACAVA as an Associate Member. Once signed up you can make an application for a specific studio.
For further information contact Lucy Kennedy Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 020 8960 5015
- Open Studios 2018
- New studios at Spode Works, what kind of spaces are needed?
- ACAVA Church Street Studios: new studios available
- Open Studios
- Interfuse student exhibition
- Art Lunch with Chris Reader
- Artists’ Networking
- Acava Studios: Spode Works for Stoke as UK City of Culture 2021
- New film Re-Stoked, Stoke’s artistic revival
- Stoke-on-Trent Artist at Work, an exhibition by artist in residence Nicola Winstanley
- Nicola Winstanley’s residency and exhibition
- Dust Exhibition
- Spode Launch for Stoke Arts and Open Studios
- Open Day
Where we are